racing fuel and mountain dew

racing fuel and mountain dew

A teen who had ingested a combination of racing fuel and mountain dew died on Monday. Even though the reports on how they died are still not done, it is supposed that his sudden death was caused by the mixture of these two liquids which can lead to mortality.

On Monday night, a sixteen-year-old teenager parked at his school. His friends noticed that he was having a seizure and the color of his skin had changed. Then, one of his friends took him to the medical center where he fell into a coma and, later, died. The days after his death, others teenagers confessed to having drunk the toxic mixture between gasoline and soda which, according to them, is a new affordable and easy to find drugs.  

The school is starting a campaign regarding consuming toxic substances, drugs and how it can lead to sudden death. Their main goal is to raise awareness on kids and parents and how drugs are everywhere and it’s not only a matter of the common drug system we know, meaning that education on these subjects come from home and, if kids want to do drugs, they will do it with whatever they find if they are not properly educated to not do so.